The quality of your imprint depends on the quality of the artwork to custom promotional products provided to us! Works can be submitted via email, DropBox,WsTransfter,GoogleDrive or FTP (File Transfer Protocol). Whether you are MAC based or PC based, we can accept your graphics files if you meet the requirements listed. To ensure this and avoid delays or art costs, please follow our specifications.
Note: our delivery schedule may depend on the quality of the artwork submitted and any changes made to the artwork after the order is completed.
Artwork can be accepted from the following procedures:
- Adobe Illustrator CC or lower version 2. Photoshop – all EPS, tiff, JPEG files (layered if possible) must be 600dpi or higher and the final size must be 100% or greater.
- Please note: vector art is preferred. It provides the best quality and allows image resizing without loss of clarity and detail. If the scanned image is used with artwork, it must be sent as a separate file at a resolution of 600dpi or higher. (if not the actual size, scan at a higher resolution. This will prevent loss of quality.)
ALL FONTS MUST BE CONVERTED TO OUTLINES, CURVES OR PATHS (VECTOR). IF SUPPLYING IMAGE FILES, FONTS NEED TO BE RASTERIZED.
COMPRESSION: Please use Stuffit or Zip.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT: Gif files, page layout files (such as quark or PageMaker), word processing documents (such as msword / Powerpoint), PMT of copies or copies, business cards, letterhead, fax transmission, etc. (the quality of these formats is too low to ensure print quality.)
- MAIL ART ONLY TO:info@C4eb.com
When sending your artwork via E-Mail it is very important that you include the following information:
- Company Name, Your Name, Phone Number
- Item to be Imprinted
- Name of Program Used to Create Art
PLEASE EMAIL, FAX OR MAIL your PURCHASE ORDER and a HARD COPY OF THE ARTWORK for VERIFICATION to your Customer Service Representative!
These items will be embossed using a full-color printing process, also known as CMYK printing. Full color process printing uses a combination of four inks to copy various colors at the cost of only four colors. If your brand has a very specific color guide, please provide it to us as a CMYK subdivision (e.g. c10m50y40k15), or provide the Pantone value that the factory can refer to. However, we cannot guarantee the exact matching of Pantone when printing with full-color printing process. If you have any questions about the results of imprint coloring, we can arrange pre production samples for you. Additional fees may be charged and pre production samples may not be available for urgent orders. If you want to ask for pre production samples, please let us know and your account manager will contact you for more information.